The flag of Barbados was adopted on the State’s Day of Independence from the United Kingdom. The flag’s design represents a vertical triband of one golden stripe that symbolizes the sand and two ultramarine stripes around it that stand for the ocean surrounding Barbados and the sky. On the golden stripe, there is a black trident head. The missing broken lower part of the trident demonstrates a symbolic break from the Barbados' status as a colony.
- The flags are easy to hoist and replace
- The flags are sewed from the highest quality, 100% knitted polyester.
- They are antistatic, soft, UV resistant, fade resistant, wind and moisture resistant.
- The fabric is translucent with a mirrored-image on the back.
- Photographic quality sublimation printing technology.
- The flag's outer edges are hemmed and double-stitched.
- The hoist part is reinforced with a special corsage tape, making a loop at the top and the bottom.
Available in three sizes:
Size S: 30 x 20 cm (12 x 8 inch)
Size M: 45 x 30 cm (18 x 12 inch)
Size L: 60 x 40 cm (24 x 16 inch)
The factual sizes can vary slightly due to rounding in inches.
If you need a specific size, please message us and will fabricate your individual set of flags.