The flag of Chile contains two equal horizontal stripes: white and red. There is also a blue square in the canton that overlaps part of the white stripe. A five-pointed white star is placed inside the square. The flag was adopted in 1817. The flag of Chile is also referred to as “La Estrella Solitaria” which means “The Lone Star” in Spanish.
- The flags are easy to hoist and replace
- The flags are sewed from the highest quality, 100% knitted polyester.
- They are antistatic, soft, UV resistant, fade resistant, wind and moisture resistant.
- The fabric is translucent with a mirrored-image on the back.
- Photographic quality sublimation printing technology.
- The flag's outer edges are hemmed and double-stitched.
- The hoist part is reinforced with a special corsage tape, making a loop at the top and the bottom.
Available in three sizes:
Size S: 30 x 20 cm (12 x 8 inch)
Size M: 45 x 30 cm (18 x 12 inch)
Size L: 60 x 40 cm (24 x 16 inch)
The factual sizes can vary slightly due to rounding in inches.
If you need a specific size, please message us and will fabricate your individual set of flags.