ICS meaning: Code / Answer, Understands the Hoist or Numeric Decimal Point.
“The flag that follows is from the International Code of Signals.”
Code answer pennant is used by a receiving vessel to indicate that it understands the hoist. Also, it’s used at the end of a signal to indicate it’s complete. The pennant is hoisted by the receiving vessel as each hoist of the transmitting ship is seen.
- Easy to hoist and replace
- The flags are sewed from the highest quality, 100% knitted polyester.
- They are antistatic, soft, UV resistant, fade resistant, wind and moisture resistant.
- The fabric is translucent with a mirrored-image on the back.
- Photographic quality sublimation printing technology.
- The flag's outer edges are hemmed and double-stitched.
- The hoist part is reinforced with a special corsage tape, making a loop at the top and the bottom.
Available in three sizes:
Size S: 38 x 20 cm (15 x 8 inch)
Size M: 57 x 30 cm (22 x 12 inch)
Size L: 76 x 40 cm (30 x 16 inch)
The factual sizes can vary slightly due to rounding in inches.
If you need a specific size, please message us and will fabricate your individual set of flags.