The Dominican Republic is the island in the Greater Antilles archipelago located in the Caribbean. The flag of the Dominican Republic consists of four equal rectangles placed in the corners, the white cross that serves as the division of these rectangles and the coat of arms. Top left and bottom right rectangles are colored in blue; the other two rectangles are red. The coat of arms consists of the bay tree and palm branches, blue and red ribbons with the national motto and the name of the country respectively, and a shield with a golden cross, a Catholic Bible, and six spears.
- The flags are easy to hoist and replace
- The flags are sewed from the highest quality, 100% knitted polyester.
- They are antistatic, soft, UV resistant, fade resistant, wind and moisture resistant.
- The fabric is translucent with a mirrored-image on the back.
- Photographic quality sublimation printing technology.
- The flag's outer edges are hemmed and double-stitched.
- The hoist part is reinforced with a special corsage tape, making a loop at the top and the bottom.
Available in three sizes:
Size S: 30 x 20 cm (12 x 8 inch)
Size M: 45 x 30 cm (18 x 12 inch)
Size L: 60 x 40 cm (24 x 16 inch)
The factual sizes can vary slightly due to rounding in inches.
If you need a specific size, please message us and will fabricate your individual set of flags.