The flag of Latvia consists of two horizontal carmine red bands divided by a narrower white band. The width of the latter constitutes one-fifth of the flag. It is widely thought that the carmine red color used in the flag stands for the readiness of the Latvians to give the blood from their hearts for freedom and to fight for their liberty. The flag was adopted in 1918.
- The flags are easy to hoist and replace
- The flags are sewed from the highest quality, 100% knitted polyester.
- They are antistatic, soft, UV resistant, fade resistant, wind and moisture resistant.
- The fabric is translucent with a mirrored-image on the back.
- Photographic quality sublimation printing technology.
- The flag's outer edges are hemmed and double-stitched.
- The hoist part is reinforced with a special corsage tape, making a loop at the top and the bottom.
Available in three sizes:
Size S: 30 x 20 cm (12 x 8 inch)
Size M: 45 x 30 cm (18 x 12 inch)
Size L: 60 x 40 cm (24 x 16 inch)
The factual sizes can vary slightly due to rounding in inches.
If you need a specific size, please message us and will fabricate your individual set of flags.