The Marshall Islands has the status of the Sovereign State in free association with the USA. It is located in Micronesia, in equatorial area of the Pacific Ocean. The flag of the Marshall Islands consists of two diagonal stripes colored white and orange, radiating from the left bottom corner to the upper right corner of the flag and a large 24-pointed white star in the canton. The field of the flag is blue. It was adopted in 1979.
- The flags are easy to hoist and replace
- The flags are sewed from the highest quality, 100% knitted polyester.
- They are antistatic, soft, UV resistant, fade resistant, wind and moisture resistant.
- The fabric is translucent with a mirrored-image on the back.
- Photographic quality sublimation printing technology.
- The flag's outer edges are hemmed and double-stitched.
- The hoist part is reinforced with a special corsage tape, making a loop at the top and the bottom.
Available in three sizes:
Size S: 30 x 20 cm (12 x 8 inch)
Size M: 45 x 30 cm (18 x 12 inch)
Size L: 60 x 40 cm (24 x 16 inch)
The factual sizes can vary slightly due to rounding in inches.
If you need a specific size, please message us and will fabricate your individual set of flags.