The flag of Suriname includes five horizontal stripes of different widths. Two medium green stripes are placed at the top and at the bottom, charged with two narrow white stripes placed closer to the centre. The fifth stripe that occupies the middle area is the widest one and is colored red. On this stipe there is a large yellow star that symbolizes the unity of all Surinamese ethnic groups. The flag was adopted in 1975.
- The flags are easy to hoist and replace
- The flags are sewed from the highest quality, 100% knitted polyester.
- They are antistatic, soft, UV resistant, fade resistant, wind and moisture resistant.
- The fabric is translucent with a mirrored-image on the back.
- Photographic quality sublimation printing technology.
- The flag's outer edges are hemmed and double-stitched.
- The hoist part is reinforced with a special corsage tape, making a loop at the top and the bottom.
Available in three sizes:
Size S: 30 x 20 cm (12 x 8 inch)
Size M: 45 x 30 cm (18 x 12 inch)
Size L: 60 x 40 cm (24 x 16 inch)
The factual sizes can vary slightly due to rounding in inches.
If you need a specific size, please message us and will fabricate your individual set of flags.