The British Virgin Islands are located in the Caribbean and are a British Overseas Territory. The islands constitute part of the Virgin Islands archipelago. The flag of the British Virgin Islands is a British Blue Ensign defaced with a coat of arms. The Union Jack is traditionally placed in the canton and the coat of arms is in the fly. On the green shield of the coat of arms, there is a lady dressed in white that holds a golden lamp. There are also 11 more lamps surrounding the lady.
- The flags are easy to hoist and replace
- The flags are sewed from the highest quality, 100% knitted polyester.
- They are antistatic, soft, UV resistant, fade resistant, wind and moisture resistant.
- The fabric is translucent with a mirrored-image on the back.
- Photographic quality sublimation printing technology.
- The flag's outer edges are hemmed and double-stitched.
- The hoist part is reinforced with a special corsage tape, making a loop at the top and the bottom.
Available in three sizes:
Size S: 30 x 20 cm (12 x 8 inch)
Size M: 45 x 30 cm (18 x 12 inch)
Size L: 60 x 40 cm (24 x 16 inch)
The factual sizes can vary slightly due to rounding in inches.
If you need a specific size, please message us and will fabricate your individual set of flags.