The Canary Islands are a Spanish archipelago located in the Atlantic Ocean not far away from Morocco coastal area. The flag of the Canary Islands represent a triband with white, blue, and yellow stripes ranged vertically. On the blue line in the middle, there is the coat of arms of the Canary Islands depicting two dogs leaning against the blue shield with sever white triangles upon it and a Spanish royal crown on top of it. Over the crown, there is a band with the motto: OCEANO.
- The flags are easy to hoist and replace
- The flags are sewed from the highest quality, 100% knitted polyester.
- They are antistatic, soft, UV resistant, fade resistant, wind and moisture resistant.
- The fabric is translucent with a mirrored-image on the back.
- Photographic quality sublimation printing technology.
- The flag's outer edges are hemmed and double-stitched.
- The hoist part is reinforced with a special corsage tape, making a loop at the top and the bottom.
Available in three sizes:
Size S: 30 x 20 cm (12 x 8 inch)
Size M: 45 x 30 cm (18 x 12 inch)
Size L: 60 x 40 cm (24 x 16 inch)
The factual sizes can vary slightly due to rounding in inches.
If you need a specific size, please message us and will fabricate your individual set of flags.