The Cayman Islands is a British Overseas Territory in the Caribbean. The flag of the Cayman Islands represents a British Blue Ensign defaced with the national coat of arms. The Union Jack is placed in the canton and the coat of arms is placed in the fly. The coat of arms of the Cayman Islands is abundant in various elements such as a turtle, a lion, green stars, ocean waves, a pineapple, and a motto band.
- The flags are easy to hoist and replace
- The flags are sewed from the highest quality, 100% knitted polyester.
- They are antistatic, soft, UV resistant, fade resistant, wind and moisture resistant.
- The fabric is translucent with a mirrored-image on the back.
- Photographic quality sublimation printing technology.
- The flag's outer edges are hemmed and double-stitched.
- The hoist part is reinforced with a special corsage tape, making a loop at the top and the bottom.
Available in three sizes:
Size S: 30 x 20 cm (12 x 8 inch)
Size M: 45 x 30 cm (18 x 12 inch)
Size L: 60 x 40 cm (24 x 16 inch)
The factual sizes can vary slightly due to rounding in inches.
If you need a specific size, please message us and will fabricate your individual set of flags.