The flag of Colombia contains three horizontal bands of the following colors (top to bottom): yellow, blue, and red. Yellow takes up half of the flag’s space while blue and red are equal each taking up a quarter. Yellow color represents the wealth of the country, its sovereignty, justice, and harmony. The blue color stands for internal waters, territorial waters, and the sky. Red color stands for the effort of Colombian people and their determination.
- The flags are easy to hoist and replace
- The flags are sewed from the highest quality, 100% knitted polyester.
- They are antistatic, soft, UV resistant, fade resistant, wind and moisture resistant.
- The fabric is translucent with a mirrored-image on the back.
- Photographic quality sublimation printing technology.
- The flag's outer edges are hemmed and double-stitched.
- The hoist part is reinforced with a special corsage tape, making a loop at the top and the bottom.
Available in three sizes:
Size S: 30 x 20 cm (12 x 8 inch)
Size M: 45 x 30 cm (18 x 12 inch)
Size L: 60 x 40 cm (24 x 16 inch)
The factual sizes can vary slightly due to rounding in inches.
If you need a specific size, please message us and will fabricate your individual set of flags.