The flag of Denmark represents a Nordic Cross flag with the center of the cross shifted towards the left side. The cross’s color is white and the background is red. It was adopted in 1748. According to a legend, the flag’s history traces back to the 11th century and campaigns of Valdemar II of Denmark, King of Denmark, in particular. It says that the flag fell from the sky during a Russian campaign.
- The flags are easy to hoist and replace
- The flags are sewed from the highest quality, 100% knitted polyester.
- They are antistatic, soft, UV resistant, fade resistant, wind and moisture resistant.
- The fabric is translucent with a mirrored-image on the back.
- Photographic quality sublimation printing technology.
- The flag's outer edges are hemmed and double-stitched.
- The hoist part is reinforced with a special corsage tape, making a loop at the top and the bottom.
Available in three sizes:
Size S: 30 x 20 cm (12 x 8 inch)
Size M: 45 x 30 cm (18 x 12 inch)
Size L: 60 x 40 cm (24 x 16 inch)
The factual sizes can vary slightly due to rounding in inches.
If you need a specific size, please message us and will fabricate your individual set of flags.