The national flag of Ecuador is a horizontal triband with irregular band proportions. The largest band colored yellow occupies the upper half of the flag and the other two bands colored blue and red cover the lower half. These bands are two times smaller than the yellow one. In the center of the flag there is a coat of arms consisting of a condor and a shield depicting the largest mountain in Ecuador – the volcano Chimborazo, the Guayas River which origins in the Chimborazo and a golden sun between the astronomical signs.
- The flags are easy to hoist and replace
- The flags are sewed from the highest quality, 100% knitted polyester.
- They are antistatic, soft, UV resistant, fade resistant, wind and moisture resistant.
- The fabric is translucent with a mirrored-image on the back.
- Photographic quality sublimation printing technology.
- The flag's outer edges are hemmed and double-stitched.
- The hoist part is reinforced with a special corsage tape, making a loop at the top and the bottom.
Available in three sizes:
Size S: 30 x 20 cm (12 x 8 inch)
Size M: 45 x 30 cm (18 x 12 inch)
Size L: 60 x 40 cm (24 x 16 inch)
The factual sizes can vary slightly due to rounding in inches.
If you need a specific size, please message us and will fabricate your individual set of flags.