The flag of Egypt is a horizontal tricolor whose bands are colored red, white, and black from top to bottom. On the white band, there is an Eagle of Saladin, the iconic symbol of Egypt also used in the coat of arms of Egypt, Palestine, and Iraq. The flag’s colors are symbolic: red color stands for the blood in the war against colonization, the black color symbolizes the end of the oppression of Egyptians, and finally, white color means the purity of the Egyptian’s heart.
- The flags are easy to hoist and replace
- The flags are sewed from the highest quality, 100% knitted polyester.
- They are antistatic, soft, UV resistant, fade resistant, wind and moisture resistant.
- The fabric is translucent with a mirrored-image on the back.
- Photographic quality sublimation printing technology.
- The flag's outer edges are hemmed and double-stitched.
- The hoist part is reinforced with a special corsage tape, making a loop at the top and the bottom.
Available in three sizes:
Size S: 30 x 20 cm (12 x 8 inch)
Size M: 45 x 30 cm (18 x 12 inch)
Size L: 60 x 40 cm (24 x 16 inch)
The factual sizes can vary slightly due to rounding in inches.
If you need a specific size, please message us and will fabricate your individual set of flags.