The Faroe Islands represents an archipelago located in the North Atlantic, north-northwest of the UK. The islands have the status of the autonomous country of Denmark. The flag of the Faroe Islands is a Nordic cross with a red cross bordered blue and shifted to the left. The background of the flag is white and this color symbolizes the pure, glary sky and the foam of the sea. Red and blue colors are aimed to remind of other Scandinavian flags.
- The flags are easy to hoist and replace
- The flags are sewed from the highest quality, 100% knitted polyester.
- They are antistatic, soft, UV resistant, fade resistant, wind and moisture resistant.
- The fabric is translucent with a mirrored-image on the back.
- Photographic quality sublimation printing technology.
- The flag's outer edges are hemmed and double-stitched.
- The hoist part is reinforced with a special corsage tape, making a loop at the top and the bottom.
Available in three sizes:
Size S: 30 x 20 cm (12 x 8 inch)
Size M: 45 x 30 cm (18 x 12 inch)
Size L: 60 x 40 cm (24 x 16 inch)
The factual sizes can vary slightly due to rounding in inches.
If you need a specific size, please message us and will fabricate your individual set of flags.