The Republic of Haiti is located on Hispaniola, the most populous island in the Caribbean. The flag of Haiti consists of two horizontal bands – blue and red – and a coat of arms located in the center. The coat of arms of Haiti is abundant in various elements such as musical instruments, a palm tree, cannons, a green lawn, ship anchors, and many others. The flag was adopted in 1986.
- The flags are easy to hoist and replace
- The flags are sewed from the highest quality, 100% knitted polyester.
- They are antistatic, soft, UV resistant, fade resistant, wind and moisture resistant.
- The fabric is translucent with a mirrored-image on the back.
- Photographic quality sublimation printing technology.
- The flag's outer edges are hemmed and double-stitched.
- The hoist part is reinforced with a special corsage tape, making a loop at the top and the bottom.
Available in three sizes:
Size S: 30 x 20 cm (12 x 8 inch)
Size M: 45 x 30 cm (18 x 12 inch)
Size L: 60 x 40 cm (24 x 16 inch)
The factual sizes can vary slightly due to rounding in inches.
If you need a specific size, please message us and will fabricate your individual set of flags.