The flag of Libya is a Spanish fess model flag with narrow stripes colored red and green and a black wide stripe. On the black stripe there is a white crescent and a five-pointed white star to the right of it. Red color symbolizes the blood in the war for Freedom of Libya; black color stands for the woeful days lived under Italian occupation; green color symbolizes the wealth and the agriculture.
- The flags are easy to hoist and replace
- The flags are sewed from the highest quality, 100% knitted polyester.
- They are antistatic, soft, UV resistant, fade resistant, wind and moisture resistant.
- The fabric is translucent with a mirrored-image on the back.
- Photographic quality sublimation printing technology.
- The flag's outer edges are hemmed and double-stitched.
- The hoist part is reinforced with a special corsage tape, making a loop at the top and the bottom.
Available in three sizes:
Size S: 30 x 20 cm (12 x 8 inch)
Size M: 45 x 30 cm (18 x 12 inch)
Size L: 60 x 40 cm (24 x 16 inch)
The factual sizes can vary slightly due to rounding in inches.
If you need a specific size, please message us and will fabricate your individual set of flags.