New Caledonia represents a special collectivity of France located in the southwest Pacific Ocean, about 750 miles east of Australia. The flag of New Caledonia consists of three bands colored blue, red and green and a yellow circle bordered black with a flèche faitière, an arrow that ornaments the roofs of Kanak houses. The circle (emblem) is placed is the hoist side of the flag which was adopted in 2010.
- The flags are easy to hoist and replace
- The flags are sewed from the highest quality, 100% knitted polyester.
- They are antistatic, soft, UV resistant, fade resistant, wind and moisture resistant.
- The fabric is translucent with a mirrored-image on the back.
- Photographic quality sublimation printing technology.
- The flag's outer edges are hemmed and double-stitched.
- The hoist part is reinforced with a special corsage tape, making a loop at the top and the bottom.
Available in three sizes:
Size S: 30 x 20 cm (12 x 8 inch)
Size M: 45 x 30 cm (18 x 12 inch)
Size L: 60 x 40 cm (24 x 16 inch)
The factual sizes can vary slightly due to rounding in inches.
If you need a specific size, please message us and will fabricate your individual set of flags.