The flag of Nicaragua is a horizontal triband with two blue bands on the sides and a white band between them. The bands have equal widths. On the white band there is a coat of arms consisting of a depiction of a volcano chain, a liberty cap, a rainbow and the sea enclosed in a triangle. Around the triangle there is an inscription: Republica De Nicaragua - America Central. The flag was adopted in 1971.
- The flags are easy to hoist and replace
- The flags are sewed from the highest quality, 100% knitted polyester.
- They are antistatic, soft, UV resistant, fade resistant, wind and moisture resistant.
- The fabric is translucent with a mirrored-image on the back.
- Photographic quality sublimation printing technology.
- The flag's outer edges are hemmed and double-stitched.
- The hoist part is reinforced with a special corsage tape, making a loop at the top and the bottom.
Available in three sizes:
Size S: 30 x 20 cm (12 x 8 inch)
Size M: 45 x 30 cm (18 x 12 inch)
Size L: 60 x 40 cm (24 x 16 inch)
The factual sizes can vary slightly due to rounding in inches.
If you need a specific size, please message us and will fabricate your individual set of flags.