Papua New Guinea is an Island country located in the southwestern Pacific Ocean. It occupies the eastern part of New Guinea, the world's second-largest island, and a raw of smaller islands. The flag of Papua New Guinea is divided into two triangles: a black one and a red one. On the black triangle there is a depiction of the Southern Cross, on the second triangle there is a silhouetted Raggiana bird-of-paradise.
- The flags are easy to hoist and replace
- The flags are sewed from the highest quality, 100% knitted polyester.
- They are antistatic, soft, UV resistant, fade resistant, wind and moisture resistant.
- The fabric is translucent with a mirrored-image on the back.
- Photographic quality sublimation printing technology.
- The flag's outer edges are hemmed and double-stitched.
- The hoist part is reinforced with a special corsage tape, making a loop at the top and the bottom.
Available in three sizes:
Size S: 30 x 20 cm (12 x 8 inch)
Size M: 45 x 30 cm (18 x 12 inch)
Size L: 60 x 40 cm (24 x 16 inch)
The factual sizes can vary slightly due to rounding in inches.
If you need a specific size, please message us and will fabricate your individual set of flags.