The Pitcairn Islands is a British Overseas Territory situated on 4 volcanic islands located in the southern Pacific Ocean. The flag of the Pitcairn Islands is a Blue Ensign defaced with a coat of arms. The Union Jack is placed in the canton, the coat of arms lies in the fly. The coat of arms includes a shield with a depiction of an anchor and a Bible over it; it also includes a helmet ornamented with a crest and a flower of Indian tulip tree.
- The flags are easy to hoist and replace
- The flags are sewed from the highest quality, 100% knitted polyester.
- They are antistatic, soft, UV resistant, fade resistant, wind and moisture resistant.
- The fabric is translucent with a mirrored-image on the back.
- Photographic quality sublimation printing technology.
- The flag's outer edges are hemmed and double-stitched.
- The hoist part is reinforced with a special corsage tape, making a loop at the top and the bottom.
Available in three sizes:
Size S: 30 x 20 cm (12 x 8 inch)
Size M: 45 x 30 cm (18 x 12 inch)
Size L: 60 x 40 cm (24 x 16 inch)
The factual sizes can vary slightly due to rounding in inches.
If you need a specific size, please message us and will fabricate your individual set of flags.