The flag of Senegal is a vertical triband with bands colored as follows (from left to right): green, yellow and red. In the centre of the yellow band and, consequently, in the centre of the flag there is a five-pointed green star symbolizing, along with the first band, portent of hope and Islam. Yellow color stands for wealth, arts and the progress of economy, while red color symbolizes the blood and strong determination to resist.
- The flags are easy to hoist and replace
- The flags are sewed from the highest quality, 100% knitted polyester.
- They are antistatic, soft, UV resistant, fade resistant, wind and moisture resistant.
- The fabric is translucent with a mirrored-image on the back.
- Photographic quality sublimation printing technology.
- The flag's outer edges are hemmed and double-stitched.
- The hoist part is reinforced with a special corsage tape, making a loop at the top and the bottom.
Available in three sizes:
Size S: 30 x 20 cm (12 x 8 inch)
Size M: 45 x 30 cm (18 x 12 inch)
Size L: 60 x 40 cm (24 x 16 inch)
The factual sizes can vary slightly due to rounding in inches.
If you need a specific size, please message us and will fabricate your individual set of flags.