Saint Lucia represents an island country located in the Lesser Antilles in the Caribbean Sea. The flag of Saint Lucia consists of three unequal isosceles triangles centered in relation to horizontal axis and having the same base. The triangles have different altitudes, so the higher triangles are overlapped by the shorter ones. The colors of the triangles are yellow, black and white. The field of the flag is light blue. The flag was adopted in 1967.
- The flags are easy to hoist and replace
- The flags are sewed from the highest quality, 100% knitted polyester.
- They are antistatic, soft, UV resistant, fade resistant, wind and moisture resistant.
- The fabric is translucent with a mirrored-image on the back.
- Photographic quality sublimation printing technology.
- The flag's outer edges are hemmed and double-stitched.
- The hoist part is reinforced with a special corsage tape, making a loop at the top and the bottom.
Available in three sizes:
Size S: 30 x 20 cm (12 x 8 inch)
Size M: 45 x 30 cm (18 x 12 inch)
Size L: 60 x 40 cm (24 x 16 inch)
The factual sizes can vary slightly due to rounding in inches.
If you need a specific size, please message us and will fabricate your individual set of flags.