ICS meaning as single flag: "Keep clear of me." Fishing boats: "Keep clear of me; I am engaged in pair trawling."
Meaning when used with numeric complements: Local time. (The first 2 digits denote hours; the last 2 denote minutes).
- Easy to hoist and replace
- The flags are sewed from the highest quality, 100% knitted polyester.
- They are antistatic, soft, UV resistant, fade resistant, wind and moisture resistant.
- The fabric is translucent with a mirrored-image on the back.
- Photographic quality sublimation printing technology.
- The flag's outer edges are hemmed and double-stitched.
- The hoist part is reinforced with a special corsage tape, making a loop at the top and the bottom.
Available in three sizes:
Size S: 25 x 20 cm (10 x 8 inch)
Size M: 37.5 x 30 cm (15 x 12 inch)
Size L: 50 x 40 cm (20 x 16 inch)
The factual sizes can vary slightly due to rounding in inches.
If you need a specific size, please message us and will fabricate your individual set of flags.