Trinidad and Tobago is an insular country situated in the Lesser Antilles in the Caribbean. Trinidad and Tobago is located approximately 7 mi off the coast of Venezuela. The flag of Trinidad and Tobago represents has a bend design: a diagonal black band bordered white crosses the red field of the flag and joins the upper left and the lower right corners. White, red and black colors symbolize water, fire and earth respectively. The flag was adopted in 1962.
- The flags are easy to hoist and replace
- The flags are sewed from the highest quality, 100% knitted polyester.
- They are antistatic, soft, UV resistant, fade resistant, wind and moisture resistant.
- The fabric is translucent with a mirrored-image on the back.
- Photographic quality sublimation printing technology.
- The flag's outer edges are hemmed and double-stitched.
- The hoist part is reinforced with a special corsage tape, making a loop at the top and the bottom.
Available in three sizes:
Size S: 30 x 20 cm (12 x 8 inch)
Size M: 45 x 30 cm (18 x 12 inch)
Size L: 60 x 40 cm (24 x 16 inch)
The factual sizes can vary slightly due to rounding in inches.
If you need a specific size, please message us and will fabricate your individual set of flags.