Tristan da Cunha represents the most remote inhabited archipelago in the world. It constitutes part of British Overseas Territory of Saint Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha. The flag of Tristan da Cunha, adopted in 2002, represents a Blue British Ensign defaced with the coat of arms of Tristan da Cunha. The Union Jack lies in the canton; the fly-side is occupied by the coat of arms. The latter consists of a shield with four albatrosses on it, a couple of St. Paul rock lobsters, a band with a motto, a helmet and a naval crown with a sailing boat.
- The flags are easy to hoist and replace
- The flags are sewed from the highest quality, 100% knitted polyester.
- They are antistatic, soft, UV resistant, fade resistant, wind and moisture resistant.
- The fabric is translucent with a mirrored-image on the back.
- Photographic quality sublimation printing technology.
- The flag's outer edges are hemmed and double-stitched.
- The hoist part is reinforced with a special corsage tape, making a loop at the top and the bottom.
Available in three sizes:
Size S: 30 x 20 cm (12 x 8 inch)
Size M: 45 x 30 cm (18 x 12 inch)
Size L: 60 x 40 cm (24 x 16 inch)
The factual sizes can vary slightly due to rounding in inches.
If you need a specific size, please message us and will fabricate your individual set of flags.