Turkey is transcontinental country that borders the Black Sea and the Aegean Sea connected by the Sea of Marmara lying entirely within the borders of Turkey, and the Mediterranean Sea. The flag of Turkey represents a red field with the crescent and star centered in relation to vertical axis and slightly shifted to the left side. The current design of the flag of Turkey stems from the late Ottoman flag of the 18th century. The flag was adopted (standardized) in 1936.
- The flags are easy to hoist and replace
- The flags are sewed from the highest quality, 100% knitted polyester.
- They are antistatic, soft, UV resistant, fade resistant, wind and moisture resistant.
- The fabric is translucent with a mirrored-image on the back.
- Photographic quality sublimation printing technology.
- The flag's outer edges are hemmed and double-stitched.
- The hoist part is reinforced with a special corsage tape, making a loop at the top and the bottom.
Available in three sizes:
Size S: 30 x 20 cm (12 x 8 inch)
Size M: 45 x 30 cm (18 x 12 inch)
Size L: 60 x 40 cm (24 x 16 inch)
The factual sizes can vary slightly due to rounding in inches.
If you need a specific size, please message us and will fabricate your individual set of flags.