United States Virgin Islands represent a group of islands situated in the Caribbean. US Virgin Islands forms part the Lesser Antilles. The flag of the US Virgin Islands represents a simplified version of the coat of arms of the USA. The principal element is a golden eagle holding a sprig of laurel in one clutch and three blue arrows in the other clutch. There is also a shield on its breast colored the same as the flag of the USA. The letters “V” and “I” surrounding the eagle stand for the name of the territory. The flag was adopted in 1921.
- The flags are easy to hoist and replace
- The flags are sewed from the highest quality, 100% knitted polyester.
- They are antistatic, soft, UV resistant, fade resistant, wind and moisture resistant.
- The fabric is translucent with a mirrored-image on the back.
- Photographic quality sublimation printing technology.
- The flag's outer edges are hemmed and double-stitched.
- The hoist part is reinforced with a special corsage tape, making a loop at the top and the bottom.
Available in three sizes:
Size S: 30 x 20 cm (12 x 8 inch)
Size M: 45 x 30 cm (18 x 12 inch)
Size L: 60 x 40 cm (24 x 16 inch)
The factual sizes can vary slightly due to rounding in inches.
If you need a specific size, please message us and will fabricate your individual set of flags.