Vanuatu is an island country located in the South Pacific Ocean, east of Australia. The flag of Vanuatu has a pall design. It consists of an isosceles black triangle based on the left border, two horizontal bands of red and green and a thin golden pall bordered black that separates the bands. Inside the triangle there is a spiral golden tusk and two leaves of namele tree. The flag was adopted in 1980.
- The flags are easy to hoist and replace
- The flags are sewed from the highest quality, 100% knitted polyester.
- They are antistatic, soft, UV resistant, fade resistant, wind and moisture resistant.
- The fabric is translucent with a mirrored-image on the back.
- Photographic quality sublimation printing technology.
- The flag's outer edges are hemmed and double-stitched.
- The hoist part is reinforced with a special corsage tape, making a loop at the top and the bottom.
Available in three sizes:
Size S: 30 x 20 cm (12 x 8 inch)
Size M: 45 x 30 cm (18 x 12 inch)
Size L: 60 x 40 cm (24 x 16 inch)
The factual sizes can vary slightly due to rounding in inches.
If you need a specific size, please message us and will fabricate your individual set of flags.