The flag of Venezuela is a horizontal triband with bands colored the following way: yellow, blue and red. On the medium blue band there is an arc consisting of 8 white stars representing the provinces that signed the Venezuelan declaration of independence and the province of Guayana whose star was added later on. In the top left corner of the flag there is the national coat of arms of Venezuela. The flag was adopted in 2006.
- The flags are easy to hoist and replace
- The flags are sewed from the highest quality, 100% knitted polyester.
- They are antistatic, soft, UV resistant, fade resistant, wind and moisture resistant.
- The fabric is translucent with a mirrored-image on the back.
- Photographic quality sublimation printing technology.
- The flag's outer edges are hemmed and double-stitched.
- The hoist part is reinforced with a special corsage tape, making a loop at the top and the bottom.
Available in three sizes:
Size S: 30 x 20 cm (12 x 8 inch)
Size M: 45 x 30 cm (18 x 12 inch)
Size L: 60 x 40 cm (24 x 16 inch)
The factual sizes can vary slightly due to rounding in inches.
If you need a specific size, please message us and will fabricate your individual set of flags.