The Juan Fernández Islands is an archipelago located west of Chile in the South Pacific Ocean. It has the status of Chilean Insular territory. The flag of the Juan Fernández Islands represents a horizontal triband with two blue bands and a green band between them. On the upper band you will find three 8-poined white stars, the same two stars are placed on the lower band. On the green band there are five crawfishes arranged in a circle around a branch.
- The flags are easy to hoist and replace
- The flags are sewed from the highest quality, 100% knitted polyester.
- They are antistatic, soft, UV resistant, fade resistant, wind and moisture resistant.
- The fabric is translucent with a mirrored-image on the back.
- Photographic quality sublimation printing technology.
- The flag's outer edges are hemmed and double-stitched.
- The hoist part is reinforced with a special corsage tape, making a loop at the top and the bottom.
Available in three sizes:
Size S: 30 x 20 cm (12 x 8 inch)
Size M: 45 x 30 cm (18 x 12 inch)
Size L: 60 x 40 cm (24 x 16 inch)
The factual sizes can vary slightly due to rounding in inches.
If you need a specific size, please message us and will fabricate your individual set of flags.